Aunt Ace and I decided to take this kids bowling on Monday. They were so cute. We got them all bowling shoes and went to the lane. The boys would get so excited when Addison would get up to bowl. They would all come rushing over and give her big hugs, some even knocked her down. Camden especially liked to congratulate her. I forgot socks, so I got lucky and found a pair of Jer's socks in the car, and Tanner had one blue one and one purple one of Addison's. Thank goodness I dont clean the car very often. We all had a good time, and Easton ended beating us all the first game and Ace won the second game. Camden's bowling balls kept getting stuck in the middle of the lane, so the boys and Ace would go rescue them.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hi Jill. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was at Dixie the year after you. I've met you through all the girls a few times. I saw you on Shanna's blog and thought I would say hello. Hope you don't mind.
How did I not know you had a blog. I'm so excited. Now I can keep tabs on your cute kids.....and you guys of course! take care, missy
Hey Jill! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is a small world for sure. We love the Mehl's to death. Stacey is one of my favorite people ever. It was so funny when we put it together that Jeremy and Abram were friends. We should get together some time.
Where are you guys living now? Utah, I assume? Your kids are so cute. Jeremy might already have Christian's cell number, but if not email me cpollastro@msn.com and we can exchange phone numbers.
Oh really Jill! You can comment on Cammie's page but not on mine? I seriously thought we were better friends than this! Are we in a fight? haha
love ya
Post a Comment