Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I am 2 years old






Addison turned 2 yesterday. I cannot get over how fast the time goes. I took her to lunch and then to build a bear yesterday. She loved it. She built a dog. She named it Princess # 2 with help from mom and Tanner. Addison is weighing in at 26.5 pounds and height is 32.5 inches. She is getting so big. She loves her blankets and her big brother. She is not saying much, but she definitley gets her point across. We love her so much and cannot imagine life without her.

3 comments:

the stahle's said...

Happy B-day to Addison! Looks like she had a fun day. O.k. so I am so happy you guys have a blog! We totally need to get together. Do you guys still want to go to The Cheesecake Factory one night? Let us know what nights would work best for you.

Karmann said...

I cant believe that she is 2!!! Wow times has really flown by. I remember when Tanner told us at Arbys that he was going to be a big brother. She is darling and I am so happy for you!! I love you and miss you!!

Abes and Stace said...

Looks like you made her day really fun. What a great mom you are! I will have to take my kids to build a bear one of these days. I have bronchitis and now Abe and Brinley are sick so the Mehl house is on lockdown but I will call you in a week or so when we are all better.