



Okay, so I am a little behind on my postings. I have looked at everyone else's blog and their cute pictures of their kids in their costumes, so I thought I would post some of my own. We had so much fun on Halloween. I was sad though and missed Tanner's first parade. They said it was at 2:00 and then changed at the last minute and sent home a paper regarding the change, but I got to help with his Halloween Party. Tanner was Iron Man and Addison was a pirate.ARRRh she said. They looked so cute. We trick or treated in Jeremy's mom's neighborhood and then went to our neighborhood. Addie fell asleep on the way home, so me and a neighbor walked around our neighborhood, hills and all. The kids were so funny on the way up the hill, they were laying on the sidewalk, saying I cant make it up. Happy Halloween.







0 comments:
Post a Comment