I got to go help with Tanner's Thanksgiving Feast. They had so much food. The kids had all made vests and indian hats or pilgrim hats. They looked so cute in their attire. I had to post this video of them singing their song. I love you Tanner.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thanksgiving feast.
Posted by jillandjeremy at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
you got a steady hand there, jill! Im dizzy.
Tanner looks so dang cute--is he the only pilgrim?
Aren't they going to love our videos when they're older:)
How fun to be there with Tan MAn!!!! Ryan was so excited to see Jer last night!! He came home and was like I miss them living by us so much!! So here is a note for ya! THE WENNERINDS MISS THE HUMMELS!!!! Love ya!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you finally decided to update your blog!! Looks like you guys had a great time. See ya on Monday.
Hey Jill! I got your Christmas card and it was completely blank! No note or anything. Silly girl. :)
I guess you had the millions to write and I bet your hand was cramping and . . . . jk
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Did you go to Disneyland recently?
Post a Comment