Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some more pics from Christmas
















We had a really good christmas. We had my family over on christmas eve for dinner and some games and then we had our own little christmas in the morning and then were able to see both families christmas day. We ended up having to spend the night at Jeremy's parents because the roads were so bad. I cannot believe how scary it has been on the streets this winter. I love the snow until I have to drive in it.

2 comments:

Karmann said...

Looks like you had an awesome Holiday! Sure miss you guys! Hope yuo have a great new year! Love you!!!

Amber Burt said...

I have really been out of the blogging world for awhile it seems. I haven't seen like your last four posts. I hope Tanner had fun at the Dinosaur thing the other night. We need to get the kids together to play, they loved playing with Addie the other night.