Monday, June 16, 2008

Climbing Mount Timpanogas





On Friday, we decided to go climb Mount Timpanogas. It was quit an adventure. Jeremy's sister Amber invited us to go so we all climbed up the mountain. I was a little hesitant at first to do it with the kids, but they did great. Addison loved the cave with her little oohs and aahs. Tanner was our little leader in the cave to the point he had the tour guides flashlight. We all had a great time.

4 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Burt said...

Oh what fun we had, who would have thought it would have been so hard!! I remember it being a lot easier when I was eight!

Karmann said...

I love that cave!! I can totally see tan man taking over and being the lead! So cute!

sunshine said...

You guys are soooo brave! I want to go now though too! Glad you made it home the other night...You guys are wild party animals...I think I was sleeping during our game!! I'm old!!