So today, I was working and Tanner came running into the room saying mom look what I did, I put this piece of gum up my nose. I looked at him and I laughed thinking it would just come out. Well five minutes later, it just kept going higher and higher and I was trying to pull it out. He was hysterical. Finally after 10 blows and some tweezer's, we got it out. He was saying things like am I going to die, is it going to go in my brain? I said why did you do that? He said because I thought it would be funny. I told my mom and she said I did the same thing when I was his age. What a nut!!!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
He is crazy-how does he come up with these things? I came to the conclusion that he must watch his dad do stupid things!
Scary! I am picturing it all going down right now and wish I could have seen it. Our boys really are alike! Dom put a tiny plastic ball up his nose last week and I about had a heart attack. Luckily it wasn't too high up so I got it pretty quick. See what we moms go through on a daily basis? I think we deserve a weekly pedicure for sure!
I am so glad you put this on the blog--this is sure something to remember:)
love that kid.
I have heard about erasers, rocks, beads, balls, but never gum! That is too funny! Miss you!
Well hey you guys! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog, it's so great to hear from you! Your kids are so cute... and BIG! Geez, I didn't think it had been that long... I still remember you guys dating! :)
Keep in touch, Colby and Emily
ahahhahaha! I am laughing so hard right now! Oh, but i am so glad you got it out! That's insanity!
That is so funny!! Halee put a popcorn kernal up her nose one time and we could not get it out and it was like 10:00 at night, so we took her to the hospital. I was so embarrassed but we had to get it out. She was hysterical! she was flopping all over. The nurse went in to call the doctor and while she was gone it fell out. I hurried and grabbed Halee and ran out to the car. On the way I told Jon to tell the nurse that we got it! So embarrassing!!!!!
Post a Comment