The kids had so much fun on our little trip to Aurora over the 4th. On the 3rd, they had a carnival and fireworks at the park. It was so much fun. Tanner thought he had died and gone to heaven with the jumphouses. I even went on one of the jumphouses, one burn on my arm later, but I still go through it. They had a little carnival the next morning and the kids got more toys than they knew what to do with. Tanner and Addison kept going back to the fishing. They even got tattoos. Then they had a chicken run. It was pretty funny to see Tanner run after a chicken. The chicken got out of the fence and all the kids started running down the street after the chicken. Then they had races for the kids, tanner did pretty good. He was pretty excited when he won some cracker jacks. After the carnival, they had a parade through Salina, The Mason's little girl was in the parade, Tanner thought that was pretty neat that his new little girlfriend was in the parade. After the parade, we went on a tractor ride. The kids loved it. Tanner told me he wanted to move there. We got to see all the elk on our ride. After the parade and tractor ride, we went to Salina and watched to fireworks. Addison kept saying "pop, pop." The next day we got up and went swimming in Manti. It was fun to see the Manti Temple. We swam at a pool right across the street. It was so sad to go, but hopefully it will be sooner than five years before we see them again. Thanks Mason's for the fun.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Happy July 4th
Posted by jillandjeremy at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I am so jealous! I wish you could have spent the 4th with us!! It looked like you guys had such a fun time! Tan Man and Addison are getting so big! I hope things work out for Sept and I get to see you! I miss you tons!
Post a Comment