

So almost nine years ago, we met the mason's on our honeymoon. We went down this weekend and saw them in Aurora, Utah. It was so much fun. I found these old pictures of our honeymoon and thought it would be fun to do a now and then picture.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Remember when....
Posted by jillandjeremy at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love those old pictures! So fun. I need to pull out some old pics of Abe and I for our anniversary. Did you just scan them in?
Hope to see you guys soon. Sounds like you had a great 4th!!
How fun!!! Looks like you had a sweet time. I love those old pics of you guys. I can't believe that you've been married for 9 years!! You better be taking my marriage advice I left for you on your video! Love ya tons. We'll have to do craft night in like 2 weeks. We'll get all the girls together! Talk to you soon.
Love the pics! Where did you go on your Honeymoon? That is cool you met friends there!
You guys look so young! I can't belive it has been 9 years.
Post a Comment