So Tanner started playing Flag Football. After Five long years of watching his daddy play the sport and all the practicing at the house with daddy, Tanner just started playing on his own flag football team. They have practice twice a week, a little much for a 5 year old dont ya think, but he loves it. He loves running all the plays and telling me every little play. So far I have learned what a fake handoff is and that he can actually pull the flags off of the other players. He is so excited to being playing football. And of course his little sister is there to cheer him on, so she had to grab some flags and put them on.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
How adorable! I can't believe Tan is old enough for football. I still remember him doing the "worm crawl." Let us know when Tanner's games are, we would love to come watch. Love you guys!
how fun fot Tan Man to be out on the field! Remember when he first said touch down and did the action! Time is going to fast!!!
Post a Comment