9 years, oh my gosh. I cannot believe it has been nine years since me and Jeremy said I do. I remember we got married at 9:40 in the morning, and I remember throwing up eight times before we left the house. I was so nervous, I had not slept the night before, me and my mom had just stayed up talking all night. I was geting ready in the morning and I remember driving to the temple. It was alot like today's weather. We got to the temple and Jeremy had forgotten the tuxedos, so his brother Bryce had to go get the tuxedos at home. When we left the temple, we went and had lunch at the at the Beehive House. It was so perfect. That night we had our reception at the West Ridge Golf Course. We had so many people come and support us. We are so blessed with both of our families. They are such good people. We went on our honeymoon to Cancun Mexico. It was so fun. I thought I would write down something that happened every year over the last 9 years. I love you Jeremy.
1999-We got married and moved into our first apartment.
2000-We got a dog named Heidi.
2001-Jeremy and I both graduated from College and bought our first house.
2002-We went to the Olympics.
2003-We had our first baby boy Tanner and moved to another state..
2004- Bought our second house.
2005-Went on a cruise to the Carribean
2006-We had a little girl named Addison
2007-We went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera.
2008-Tanner started Kindergarten.
I love being married to Jeremy. He is such a good husband.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!!
Posted by jillandjeremy at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Happy Anniversary-I can't believe it has been 9 years! We love having you as part of our family.
Congrats you guys! I wonder what event you will have to list for 2009? It should go a little something like this, " 2009- had our beautiful triplets".
Ya think? :)
I'll call you soon. I feel like a flakey friend lately so I need to make it up to you! Love ya.
9 years! If Clarke and I ever need marital advice we know who the old pros are!
is vegas happening???
Happy anniversary!! Cant beleive I have known you guys for 10 years!! You two are perfect for one another and I love you both soo much!! Happy 9 years and to many more!!
Post a Comment