i liked your blogyou are fantastic!!!really nice blogfabulous fantastic
I love that picture of Jeremy and Addie! There is nothing like a daddy and his girl! Take care!Anne
Love those sweet pictures! They are getting so big! I cant help but remember when tanner told you before you found out you were having a girl that his sister was in there! They were close before they came here and it is so sweet to see it here!
Your kids are so so cute! I'm adding you to my blogging list BTW! And poor Tanner! What a brave little guy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!
really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
I love that picture of Jeremy and Addie! There is nothing like a daddy and his girl! Take care!
Anne
Love those sweet pictures! They are getting so big! I cant help but remember when tanner told you before you found out you were having a girl that his sister was in there! They were close before they came here and it is so sweet to see it here!
Your kids are so so cute! I'm adding you to my blogging list BTW! And poor Tanner! What a brave little guy!
Post a Comment