Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stitches






So yesterday morning, Tanner came to lay with us in our bed and he was laying on the outside of the bed and we all fell asleep, well I must have rolled over and knocked him out of the bed, I woke up to see Tanner laying on the floor screaming with blood coming out of his mouth. He ran to the bathroom and spit out a mouthful of blood. It stopped bleeding in about five minutes, so I thought he would be fine, we well ended up taking him in and he needed four stitches. It was all my fault. I felt so bad. I kept telling him how bad I felt, and he asked me mom does heavenly father feel bad for me? It was so cute. He was so tough. He kept asking the doctor while he was getting stitched up if it was okay if he got blood on the hospital sheets. The doctor, laughed and said this kid is too polite? He was so brave. He and Addison got popsciles.

3 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

ok...there are just way too many accidents on that bed of yours. seriously!!! poor tan. glad he was so brave.

Amber Burt said...

So sad, I can't believe how awful his mouth looks! Yeah, maybe you guys should get a new bed!!

Karmann said...

Awh! I feel so bad for Tan Man! I am so glad that he was a big boy! GIve him a hug and kiss from Ryan and I