I can't believe he is going to kindergarten. Avery started this week and it makes me so sad. Time has gone so fast. It is so fun to see your pictures and your cute family. Give me a call sometime
Oh my gosh- this brings back so many memories- this picture makes me want to cry! He is precious and so very ready for school, he is such a sweet friendly boy. Hope you all are doing well Love you all anne
Hey hottie! How is my Jill! I miss you and your cute family! You guys are all so cute and getting so grown up! The kids are adorable Jill! Your blog is soooo cute! I love it and i hope all is well for you! Call me sometime so we can catch up! Here is my blogsite: mcjensen.blogspot.com I love you!
Ok so you seriously have to check out Bryce and Adrians latest post. I am still laughing so hard I am actually crying. Little Addy just pops up on the screen with Hot Fudge and ice cream all over her face and the look on her face is priceless. So I'm not really sure why I can't quit laughing about it. I think it should be a girls night or something because apparrently its one of those nights where I'm probably acting drunk even though we both know that's not the case. Wow I sound like some freaky friend posting on your blog. You should block me. Now I'm going back to Adrians blog to look one more time. Your girl is too cute. :)
5 comments:
JIll
I can't believe he is going to kindergarten. Avery started this week and it makes me so sad. Time has gone so fast. It is so fun to see your pictures and your cute family. Give me a call sometime
love ya
Abby Ward Larson
Oh my gosh- this brings back so many memories- this picture makes me want to cry! He is precious and so very ready for school, he is such a sweet friendly boy.
Hope you all are doing well
Love you all
anne
Wow, Tanner looks so grown up. I like his haircut and his cool backpack! He is so cute. Does Addison miss him during the day?
So, your old house sold a few weeks ago! The one next to us finally got taken over by the bank and now it is listed also.
This is so funny but the other night I had a dream about you and you told me you were pregnant with twins...hmmm....crazy huh?
We need to plan a game night soon! I'm having ticket to ride withdrawals!
Hey hottie! How is my Jill! I miss you and your cute family! You guys are all so cute and getting so grown up! The kids are adorable Jill! Your blog is soooo cute! I love it and i hope all is well for you! Call me sometime so we can catch up! Here is my blogsite: mcjensen.blogspot.com I love you!
Ok so you seriously have to check out Bryce and Adrians latest post. I am still laughing so hard I am actually crying. Little Addy just pops up on the screen with Hot Fudge and ice cream all over her face and the look on her face is priceless.
So I'm not really sure why I can't quit laughing about it. I think it should be a girls night or something because apparrently its one of those nights where I'm probably acting drunk even though we both know that's not the case.
Wow I sound like some freaky friend posting on your blog. You should block me.
Now I'm going back to Adrians blog to look one more time. Your girl is too cute. :)
Post a Comment