So the other night, we took the kids golfing. It was so fun. We just went to mulligan's par 3 course. The kids had a ball. Jeremy had taken Tanner golfing a week earlier, and needless to say they had a good time until they were leaving and Tanner fell out of the golf cart. I felt to bad for him. Tanner had to tell me when we went over the bump where he had fallen out, he turned to me and said hold on mom, this is where I flew out of the cart. He is fine though and looking forward to golfing more with dad.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Four!!!!
Posted by jillandjeremy at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So cute. I love them in those carts....they look so big Jill!
Fun! Now you just need to get Jer to take them WITHOUT you and you'll start a good tradition...
It's a good thing you were there to supervise this time. Who knows what would have happened to the kids this time. I am keeping a close eye on him-I have social services number programed in my phone-ha ha!
Just kidding Jer, you are a great dad!
Post a Comment