Well I guess this is what happens when you play with girls. We have these two girls next door that are so cute. They are always over here playing with Tanner. So the other day, I found Tanner and his two friends outside doing pedicures. Tanner had asked me for some bowls and I did not know what he wanted them for until I found these guys outside. It was so cute. Should I be worried? They then wanted napkins and tape so they could make those sandals that they give you at the end of your pedicure so your feet dont get ruined.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
How cute is this!! I love your kids! It was so good to see you all last weekend. Please come see us anytime. Thanks for the fun.
Anne
Those pictures are so cute of Tanner and the girls! You know he is just going to love those pictures when he gets older. My brother use to play Barbie's with me and my sister. When he got older he would say I never did that until he saw the pictures and then he would say don't tell any of my friends...lol!
We need to plan a game night!
oh my heck that cracks me up! I'm sure Jer is so proud. Miko must be rubbing off a bit too much...
O my gosh!! To funny!! What great blackmail pictures for when he is older!! Love it!!
Post a Comment